What's Coming up
The dates below are not confirmed at this stage. Further information, including registration links, will be posted when finalised.
31 May: Principles of Lighting Design
12 June: Procurement – Government
3 July: Contract Administration and the role of the Superintendent
The WA Chapter's range of online video courses allows you to build your skills and complete CPD without leaving your desk.
CPD courses cover a wide range of topics relating to the Architects Accreditation Council of Australia (AACA) competencies: Design, Documentation, Project Management and Practice Management.
CPD courses are recognised by the Australian Institute of Architects for formal CPD points and meet the CPD requirements of the Architects Board of WA.
The WA Chapter will endeavour to make CPD available online and accessible, but is not responsible for any difficulties accessing the website or the video as a result of your computer hardware, software or internet connection.
For further enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Workplace Law - Essential Employment Law for Architecture Practices - Wed 18 Nov 2015 (available soon)
- Architects Before the DAPs and the SAT - Wed 4 Nov 2015 (available soon)
- Insurance, Indemnities and Proportionate Liability - Mon 5 Oct (available soon)
- Beyond Compliance: Understanding energy ratings in non-residential buildings - Mon 24 Aug 2015
- Heritage: Architecture of the Past, Present and Future - Mon 10 Aug 2015
- Occupational Safety and Health: Safety in Design Report - Wed 10 June 2015
- A Guide to Preventing and Handling a Noisy Neighbourhood - Mon 4 May 2015
- Pool Heating systems - Mon 13 April 2015
- Contract Administration and Superintending - Mon 20 April 2015
- Contract Documents - Getting the basics correct - Mon 9 March 2015
- Aspiring Women Leaders - Wed 26 Nov 2014
- Perfect Project Planning - Mon 27 Oct 2014
- Professional Indemnity Insurance - Mon 14 April 2014
- Luciano Pia presents 'Energy Conscious Building Desing' - Mon 19 May 2014 (informal)
- Workplace (Employment Law) Part 1 - New Employees: Contracts of employment and minimum requirements - Wed 27 Aug 2014
- Contract Administration and Superintending - Wed 9 April 2014
- Copyright and Moral Rights - Mon 21 July 2014
- Construction Contracts Claims - Wed 11 June 2014
- Contract Documents (getting the basics correct) - Mon 10 March 2014
- Bushfire Policy and Design - Mon 10 Feb 2014
- Energy Efficiency for Complex Houses and Section J for Commercial Buildings - Mon 17 March 2014